Before working for us, our doctors undergo an intense and strict selection process. As part of this process, our doctors must have multi-year practical experience of aesthetic medicine and have extensive academic curriculum. They must have strong communication skills, as we want them to be able to communicate with our clients.
We do not allow nurses to operate at Pico and instead, we chose to ensure that all our practitioners are fully registered GMC doctors.
We demand the very best of our staff and with us, they are committed to constant training to ensure that they stay ahead of medical developments.
● PICO Clinical Director
● Published on the Aesthetics Journal
● Master trainer at PICO Academy
● 6 years of aesthetic medicine experience in the UK
● Doctor of Medicine at Charles University, Prague
● Member of the Joint Council for Cosmetic Practitioners (JCCP)
● Expert in skin care, filler and body contouring
● Harley Academy – Level 7 Diploma
● Bachelor of Medicine (MB) of Surgery (BCH) and of Obstetrics(BAO)
● Junior Clinical Fellow in Oncology/Acute Medicine at Royal Free Hospital
● Expert in botulinum toxins injections, dermal fillers and skin rejuvenation
● Medical Degree at The Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje
● Emergency Medicine Physician at North Macedonia
● Extensive work experience in Aesthetic Medicine in Europe and USA
● Expert in non-invasive facial rejuvenation and botulinum toxin
● 6 years of clinical experience
● 9 years of aesthetic medicine experience
● Expert in facial contouring, skin management and PDO thread lift
● The head doctor at the Maxillofacial Surgery of the Hospital Riuniti di Bergamo, ASST Papa Giovanni XXIIIa, Italy
● Over 15 years experience in general medical
● Expert in Oral and maxillofacial, orthodontics, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
● Founder and President Associazione Caramella Smile
● Bachelor of Surgeon at National Autonomous University of Mexico
● 4 years experience in General Medical
● Expert in mesotherapy, facial fillers and botulinum toxin
● PDO threads and jaw-line contouring specialist
● Medicine degree at Carol Davila University of Bucharest
● 8 years experience in aesthetic medicine
● Experienced in surgical and non-surgical treatments
● Specialised in breast augmentation, liposuction
● 300+ hair transplants performed
● Member of the JCCP
● Specialisation in facial surgery
● Over 20 years experience in aesthetic medicine
● Author of Best Seller Medicine Book: ‘Medicina Estetica 360’
● Experience as Physician for the Italian Air Force
● Italian ‘NHS’ designated expert in PRP regeneration treatment
● CoolSculpting designated practitioner
● Expert of PDO threads
● Doctor of Medicine at Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra-Santiago de los Caballeros
● Internal Medicine Board Certified
● 20 years of clinical experience
● Specialized in dermal fillers, facial contouring and thread lifting treatments
● Expert in gynaecology specialized in regulating skin problems caused by hormonal imbalance
Our staff will be waiting for you at the clinic and will welcome you with warm courtesy and discretion. Our concierges each have years of hospitality experience and have been further trained to provide a five-star experience.
They have also undergone additional development to ensure that they are comprehensively trained to help prepare you for your consultations. These members of staff are available until midnight every day and as a result of their training, they are able to answer any questions or reservations that you might have.
FOCUS ON QUALITY
Whilst our clinics are beautiful and are designed to offer the best experiences, it’s our staff that truly make the difference.
Our team will guide you through each step of the journey, helping you to achieve your beauty goals and ensuring the process is personalised to suit you and your goals. We want you to be happy with your results, to feel an increased sense of self-confidence and well-being and to have felt assisted in the journey there.
In addition to the customer facing staff that are here to help you with your journey, we also have our own in-house medical researchers. We call them the Pico Academy.
With out Pico Academy, we work with global leaders in medical technology to ensure that our skills and knowledge are constantly improved. As a team, we select, research and develop ways to improve the effectiveness and safety of our treatments.
Forbes has described Pico as ‘the most innovative aesthetic medicine clinic in Europe’ and it is a standard that we work hard to maintain.
Copyright 2021 – Pico Management Ltd – All Rights Reserved
Pico®, Pico Clinics®, Pico Academy®, Miss Pico® and associated logos are Registered Trademarks owned by Pico Management Ltd